Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Free Photopolymer Stamps from Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! will be introducing a range of polymer stamps in the new 2014-2015 catalogue. 

I have to admit I'm not a fan of polymer stamps, I haven't found any (thus far) that give me the same quality of stamped impression as rubber stamps but I will try to keep an open mind.

There is no time better than the present to give them a go as you can have them free and that's my favourite kind of stamps.

Throughout May an order for £60 or more from the Stampin' Up! range will earn you one free set of photopolymer stamps.


I must admit I am looking forward to having a try, there is certainly nothing easier when it comes to placement of your stamps.

You can purchase all of your Stampin' Up! supplies through my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love getting feedback.