Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Lovely As A Tree Water Reflection In Spring

Brayered Scene of Trees Reflected In the Water


Stampin' Up! lovely as a tree with a reflection in the water


Supplies Needed:
  • Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set, item# 128655
  • Brayer, item# 102395
  • Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, item# 109130
  • Chocolate Chip Stampin' Pad, item# 126979
  • Marina Mist Stampin' Pad, item# 126962
  • Old Olive Stampin' Pad, item# 126953
  • Stampin' Sponges, item# 101610
  • Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers, item# 131261
  • Brights Stampin' Write Markers, item# 131259
  • Subtles Stampin' Write Markers, item# 131263
  • Blender Pens, item# 102845
  • Whisper White Card trimmed to 143mm*100mm, item# 106549
The stampin' Write Markers can be bought in the full colour family (8 or 10 markers per pack depending upon family), you can buy the full set Many Marvellous Markers (131264) or certain colours are available individually. If you are getting them individually then you could use Real Red (item# 100052), Early Espresso (item# 119680) and Blushing Bride (item# 131265) as an alternative to the colours stated above.

Equipment Needed:

  • Heat Tool , item# 129054
  • Masks made from copy paper
To make the masks, stamp the image on a sheet of copy paper and cut along the line of the landscape.

You can watch me making this card on my You-Tube video.




The supplies for this project can be purchased online, Maria Kitching online store.

2 comments:

  1. Maria, that is BEAUTIFUL. I love using stamps in artwork, as I have done many times myself. I even wrote an article about it, showcasing butterfly stamps as a way to spruce up (lame, not quite right-) artwork and bring it to 'just so/wow'-status. ;-) I hope to see you again this week at the linky party at FineCraftGuild with another inspiring technique. Will you come?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose, I will be joining the party again this week and I hope you will like this weeks project just as much.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment, I love getting feedback.