Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

Exploding box

Exploding box keepsake



This cute little box "explodes" when you remove the lid.


Inside I've put a little pair of paper booties, which I made using a free printable template. Which you can find here Booties template.

They were pretty easy to put together and just a little bit fiddly. I used my cricut to cut the shapes and the letters (decided to use that as it's not seen daylight for almost a year and I was a bit short on time) otherwise a nice alphabet stamp would be lovely and a die cut shape. I used up some of my dsp's which have now been discontinued but I have some left so I want to use them.

A nice pool Party bow using the new die finished off the top nicely and the duck on the front is from the easy events set (sadly not a current catalogue item).


There are a lot of possibilities with this and it's a versatile deign which is easily modified to use what you have.

Stampin' Up! supplies can be bought from my on line store Maria Kitching stampin' Up! store

Supplies used:

Gift Bow Bigz L Die, 129977, £28.95
Decorative Label Punch, 120907, £15.50Pool Party A4 Card Stock, 124391, £6.25
Crumb Cake 12 X 12 Smooth Card Stock, 124274, £5.50Labels Collection Framelits Dies, 125598, £22.95Ovals Collection Framelits Dies, 129381, £22.95

Thank you for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love getting feedback.