Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Brayered Christmas

A brayered winter scene Christmas Card

This lovely Christmas scene was done using my brayer the lovely as a tree stamp set from Stampin' Up!


I love how it turned out and I made a little how to video which you can watch.


I used midnight muse for the background and chocolate chip for the tree. I used the glossy card stock, which sadly we must say goodbye to. It would work well with whisper white also.

Here is a closer look at the card.


If you want to buy the products to try this one out for yourself please contact me marianardone.mn@gmail.com you can also visit my site Maria Kitching Stampin' Up! where online ordering will soon be available. Woop! Woop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love getting feedback.