Have a go at these Handmade crackers, you can really personalise them plus you get to choose an individual gift for all of your guests.
- Holly Berry Bouquet Speciality 12x12 paper
- toilet roll holders
- pines and poinsettias stamp set
- cracker snaps
- paper hats/ masks
- adhesive snail, sticky strip and stampin dimensionals
- Paper trimmer and perforator
- Trim one edge of your paper so it is 20cm long,giving you an oblong.
- Make two perforated lines paralel to the short edge, 10cm from the edge of both the short sides.
- Glue the cracker snap in place along the long edge, leaving enough space for the sticky strip.
- Put a length of sticky along the edge of the paper.
- Place the three toilet roll holders along the edge, opposite the sticky strip.
- Roll the paper around the toilet roll holders. When you near the edge pull off the backing for the sticky strip and stick the paper down.
- Pull one of the end rolls out slightly (around 2 finger widths) and then gently squeeze the gap between the rolls using the length of your pointing finger and your thumb. Pull it out a bit more and squeeze it again. Repeat this a few times. Now, gently, twist the end roll slightly then push the two rolls together again.
- Now it's time to fill your cracker with your gifts and jokes etc.
- Once you have everything inside repeat the previous step to close the other half of the cracker.
- Tie the ends with ribbon and then embellish with your own stamped images, beads, buttons, ribbons or whatever might take your fancy.( I only had whisper white ribbon so I coloured it with the real red stamping pad.)
The colours that co-ordinate with the paper pack are cherry cobbler, real red, chocolate chip, very vanilla, so safron and wild wasabi.
To purchase any of these or other products email email@example.com.