Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Trinket Box


This little trinket box is full of surprise!

I seen something similar while surfing the net a while ago and decided to give it a go myself.


I made great use of my new simply scored board and some designer series paper that I got back in February for sale-a-bration. 

These paper, Everyday Enchantment, have just been re-released as well and the new current promotion gives a matching brad and ribbon pack for a £45 spend. The papers are also available for purchase while stocks last.

I wish I'd put some designer series paper on the inside too as it would have given me a nicer finish. Next time!

Supplies used:
-In colour card stock, 12x12, 124328, £8.75.
-Everyday Enchantment Paper, 126154, £9.95.
-Brads, In colour designer printed brads, 122940, £7.25.

Tools Used:
-Simply scored, 122334, £25.95.
- Fancy Flower punch, 118073, £15.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I love getting feedback.